Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Final Ecological Footprint

Hello All!

This is my update on my ecological footprint reduction experiment. About two and a half months ago, I took the ecological footprint quiz and it said it would take 5.7 planet earths to sustain my lifestyle. Since then, I have been very observant of all of my sustainability practices, and through a lot of work and retraining myself, I have reduced the number to 4.2 planet earths. That is 1.5 planets in only two and a half months! I have initiated recycling in my house, reduced my meat intake, began carpooling/riding the bus, greatly reduced my energy consumption and quit using plastic water bottles. I am very proud of my progress and am glad to have taken this course to change my bad environmental habits around. Here are my new ecological footprint results:


Well, that's all for now! Thanks for reading!

Nick

1 comment: